OM EAST, based near Vienna, specialises in publishing high quality Christian print and digital media in the heart languages of diverse people groups. Many OM teams and other Christian ministries are approaching us for help with finalising their videos to share with the people they seek to reach, including in places where there is little or no Christian media available in their language. We are looking for video editors to meet this need and enable OM EAST to offer this support. Would you consider using your skills to help share the gospel and strengthen believers in their faith? In this role, it is possible to work remotely or to be based locally in Austria.
Video Editor’s responsibiilities:
• Assemble and edit footage
• Gather and tag media assets
• Create graphics and bring videos to life
• Add animations and effects and colour-correct
• Edit dynamic audio
• Add subtitles
• Consult with partners
• Communicate and collaborate with team regarding specific projects and workflow
Video Editor’s knowledge, skills and experience:
• Basic knowledge of video-editing software (e.g. Adobe Creative
• Eye for appealing visuals
• Ability to consult with partners
• Time management
• Team player
• Desire to learn, adapt and change and embrace new technologies
• Self-motivated, organised, and good attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• A willingness to learn and serve on a multi-cultural team
As soon as possible
As long as possible
“I’ve never been so clearly stuck in a season of waiting like this—ever. And while I am safe ‘at home’ (such a complicated word for an overseas worker), it’s still a displacement with no end in sight,” says Kate. “In all the unknowns right now, I know this: the absolute, unchanging truth is that God is still in control, still in charge and is still trustworthy.”
In the Middle East and North Africa, OM is aiming at having 50 percent nationals in their teams by the end of 2021.
OM workers in the Balkans want to be the face of Jesus to those who need mercy and restoration.
“So why then do we neglect these small disciplines?” asks Silas. “The answer is as simple as it is profound. The things that are easy to do (and yes, these small disciplines mentioned above are easy to do) are also easy not to do!”
Durante los últimos dieciocho años, Julieta (Sudamérica) y su esposo han estado compartiendo de manera intencional el amor de Cristo en Asia Central y Occidental.
Un trabajador latino del mercado aprovecha toda oportunidad para hacer discípulos viviendo abiertamente y compartiendo libremente.