Are you an experienced business owner or manager? Would you like to use your business skills, experience and contacts to build entrepreneurs? Join us as a B4T Developer. You will work to grow Kingdom Businesses in some of the most needy parts of the world. Select entrepreneurs, train them in business skills, bring in investors; it is a tough job and not for the faint hearted. Our vision is to see Kingdom Business fulfill its vital role in the Great Commission.
Responsibilities (For more specifics, request the B4T Developer job description):
● Prepare the ground, build relationships and develop strategic road map.
● Build a team around you - you will not do this alone.
● Organise resources for and develop a B4T Ecosystem.
● Identify capable entrepreneurs of integrity and prepare them through training.
● Line up investor visits and facilitate fund transfer, and MOU agreements.
● Think through with your coach what type of local legal entity should be set up and develop a Board.
● Follow up on businesses, assist them for success, and check on Kingdom Impact.
● Use the B4T Loan Tracking Tool for Loan Tracking.
● Report on progress to your stakeholders - investors, coach, B4T International.
● All B4T staff secure their own funding by private donations, such as Church support, or by personal business or independent means.
● The B4T developer must be a deeply committed follower of Jesus.
● Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience as a business professional, or entrepreneur
● Good understanding of finance, good business principles and practices, and how to develop business plans, assess financial data, and evaluate profitability.
● Good networking skills
● Computer literate
● Business education preferable
● Connected to the Christian business community where you live
● Ability to operate cross-culturally
● Church/ministry connected at home
● Willing to learn a local language
As soon as possible
Trevor (UK) enjoys using his skill with languages for God’s Kingdom.
«¿Es posible mostrar el amor de Dios en esta cultura de forma que realmente toque sus corazones, a distancia y con una máscara?», se pregunta Beth.
"Is it possible to show God’s love in this culture in a real way which touches the heart of the receiver, from a distance and with a mask on?" wonders Beth.
Jamal disciples men, many who never experienced a real relationship with their fathers, and teaches them to share with their own families.
Beth shares how people in the community, whom her team reaches out to, are responding to the challenges of coronavirus.
Leaders in Central Asia cancel an annual short-term missions event but look for ways to encourage churches to mobilise believers to share the good news.