Do you have a passion for Jesus and share our desire to see vibrant communities of Jesus followers established? In partnership with the Austria Training Center (ATC) as well as with churches and denominations it is our goal that communities of at least 50 Jesus-followers per 5000 inhabitants are started throughout Austria.
• Personal integration on site and contextualization of the good news among the least reached in Austria (secular population, remote areas, immigrants)
• Development of disciples, who in turn make disciples
• Building up and co-leading a church planting team of local Christians
• Establishing sustainable, self-supporting and local church structures
• Networking with other church planters and churches in Austria
• Passion and basic understanding of church planting among the least reached
• Basic theological training (not absolutely necessary)
• Perspective and passion for long-term living and working in Austria
• Pioneer and initiator in a humble, serving and learning attitude
• Team, leadership and communication skills (language: German)
• Initiative and flexibility
• Patience and perseverance, even if there are no visible results for a longer period of time
• Church that approves of and supports your ministry
As soon as possible
As long as possible
Hanna prays for more people on her team and trusts God, even when it takes more than seven years to clearly see His answer.
“Jesus loves each one of us so much that He wants us to let Him serve. He can remove the splinter, even if the process takes time. It comforts me to think it’s not all down to my own efforts. Jesus is able to do what I cannot do alone; He cleanses, heals, restores and gives grace. That gives me hope for myself and for others,” says Inger.
Rachel usa sus tres pasiones: la evangelización, los idiomas y la música, para alcanzar a las personas en Austria a través de las artes.
Rachel uses her three passions of evangelism, languages and music to reach out to people in Austria through the arts.
In partnership with local churches, a team shared the good news of Easter through music with all kinds of people in Austria.
Easter is a popular time for outreaches in Europe. Stories from last year inspire this year's team.