Do you like to work with people? Do you like admin work? Would like to work in both and be part of the process of sending Ecuadorians to the least reached? This is a full-time role which supports the work of the Field Personnel Officer in the Andean Region, that provides day-to-day administrative oversight to the personnel-related activities of Ecuador. This includes active coordination and handling of personnel-related inquiries, applications activities, etc.
Minimum preferred requirements
• OM core values internalized
• Cares deeply for people and has a vision, in a broad sense, for personnel ministry..
• Able to understand and implement the complexities of OM policies and practices
• Able to connect people; a good networker
• Able to work well with others, both as leader and team member.
• Able to communicate in the team language and in English.
• Must have administrative ability
• Willing to learn Spanish.
• While professional personnel management training and experience are valued, we are willing to train a person in the role.
• Familiar with OM International Policy Manual
• Familiar with OM International Personnel Manual
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Proficient in the use of computer software currently in use by OM for communication, reporting, and personnel management.
• Comfortable with administration and able to work with necessary technology.
• To have a growing relationships with God
• To love God and people as yourself.
• Be pationate about discipleship
• Willing to growth spiritually in community
As soon as possible
Lima, Peru :: Ein Team von der Logos Hope unterstützt einen Pastor bei seiner Arbeit unter den Kindern von Häftlingen
Lima, Peru :: A Logos Hope team joins an inspirational pastor ministering to the children of criminals.
Forty women climb Machu Picchu to raise awareness about human trafficking during a five-day Freedom Challenge trek in Peru.
OM Peru medical outreach occurs simultaneously with a Global Missions Council meeting to mobilise Peruvians for missions in the Muslim World, and at home.
With a team of 6 people, OM Peru recently went on an outreach to an area called Alto Piura.
Con un equipo de 6 personas, OM Perú recientemente salió para hacer un alcance en un área que se llama Alto Piura.