We see God at work through our sports ministries, but we need someone to help us to tell our stories better. We need someone who is dedicated, dynamic, creative, team minded and has great communication skills. Are you the person who can effectively tell the story of what God is doing through Sportslink? Join us and use your gifts and skills to share God’s stories across the globe.
Ideally, we would like someone who can serve full time, but it would also be helpful to have someone who can work with us for 3 or 4 days a week.
- Creating a communication development plan for OM Sportslink International
- Maintaining a sports international database of all contacts for Sportslink International
- Raising awareness and prayer support for OM sports ministries in accordance with the communication development plan
- Raising awareness of OM Sports Ministries by producing and publishing a news update for distribution throughout OM
- Gathering information by reading a wide selection of reports from OM International and other sources
- Serving as the primary contact of communications on behalf of OM Sportslink to OM fields or outside enquiries
- Communication experience in a role within or outside OM.
- Able to effectively communicate and capture our stories across the OM world
- Able to communicate in English
- Effective in incorporating and promoting diversity in the team
- Willing to raise personal support and to travel
- Computer and administrative skills
- Proficient in the use of computer software currently in use by OM for communication, reporting and personnel management
As soon as possible
“I’ve never been so clearly stuck in a season of waiting like this—ever. And while I am safe ‘at home’ (such a complicated word for an overseas worker), it’s still a displacement with no end in sight,” says Kate. “In all the unknowns right now, I know this: the absolute, unchanging truth is that God is still in control, still in charge and is still trustworthy.”
In the Middle East and North Africa, OM is aiming at having 50 percent nationals in their teams by the end of 2021.
OM workers in the Balkans want to be the face of Jesus to those who need mercy and restoration.
“So why then do we neglect these small disciplines?” asks Silas. “The answer is as simple as it is profound. The things that are easy to do (and yes, these small disciplines mentioned above are easy to do) are also easy not to do!”
Durante los últimos dieciocho años, Julieta (Sudamérica) y su esposo han estado compartiendo de manera intencional el amor de Cristo en Asia Central y Occidental.
Un trabajador latino del mercado aprovecha toda oportunidad para hacer discípulos viviendo abiertamente y compartiendo libremente.