Teach our leaders’ children in small classes and invest in first-hand cultural experiences as you visit port cities around the world. Being a member of the on-board community you will receive spiritual input, while living in an international community and being involved in community activities both on-board and onshore. We are looking for qualified and flexible early years and primary teachers to join the school team, working with children within the 3-11 year age-range.
Working with the School on board you will be expected to:
• Be a passionate and dedicated teacher who cares for and teaches the children who live on board the Logos Hope with their families.
• Plan and deliver learning opportunities for these children within the Logos Hope School and work collaboratively with the other teachers in whole school activities
• Teachers with a current, official teaching qualification needed.
• Ability to teach mixed-age groups in subjects spanning the UK’s Early Years and National Curriculum Schemes of Work.
• Flexibility to work with different classes according to the teaching vacancies on board..
• Experience is an advantage but not essential.
• Ability to communicate fluently in English is essential.
• Motivation to live in a close cross-cultural environment and a commitment to teamwork are essential pre-requisites for this position.
Vor 50 Jahren wurde das erste OM-Schiff gekauft.
A special feature to mark 50 years since the purchase of OM's first vessel, Logos.
OM Ships :: Cristina Amato aus Deutschland, die neue Journalistin der Logos Hope, schreibt darüber, wie Gott einen Schiffsmitarbeiter aus Haiti bewahrt und versorgt hat
OM Ships :: Logos Hope’s new journalist, Cristina Amato (Germany) writes about God’s protection and provision in the life of a fellow crewmember from Haiti.
Welche Spuren der Schiffsbesuch in Lateinamerika hinterlassen hat.
Schiffe:: Erstmalig gibt es eine Erste Ingenieurin auf einem OM-Schiff. Sie erzählt, wie es dazu kam, dass sie Gott mit ihren Begabungen dient.