In the Andean Region, we have a strong need for people gifted in administration to aid ministry taking place on the mission field. Those with administrative skills are needed in almost every facet of ministry to ensure that outreaches, meetings and programs operate with efficiency, and that tasks, paperwork and coordination involved in organizing people and events is accomplished with completeness and attention to detail. This role exists to provide administrative support to the field leadership
Minimum Job Requirements
• Organizational skills and eye for detail
• Administrative skills
• Strong eye for efficiency
• Good relational skills with co-workers
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Willing to learn OM’s core policies and practices
• Speaks English at an intermediate level (or above)
• Willing to learn Spanish language to a conversational level
• Works well in a team
• Good communication skills
• Able to keep confidentiality
• Able to take initiative
As soon as possible
Lima, Peru :: Ein Team von der Logos Hope unterstützt einen Pastor bei seiner Arbeit unter den Kindern von Häftlingen
Lima, Peru :: A Logos Hope team joins an inspirational pastor ministering to the children of criminals.
Forty women climb Machu Picchu to raise awareness about human trafficking during a five-day Freedom Challenge trek in Peru.
OM Peru medical outreach occurs simultaneously with a Global Missions Council meeting to mobilise Peruvians for missions in the Muslim World, and at home.
With a team of 6 people, OM Peru recently went on an outreach to an area called Alto Piura.
Con un equipo de 6 personas, OM Perú recientemente salió para hacer un alcance en un área que se llama Alto Piura.