Do you have a passion for administration, organisation and practical logistics? Are you detail oriented and efficient in your work? If this sounds like you, you are just the person we’re looking for to help our SportsLink International Director manage his responsibilities so he can lead the ministry effectively.
Responsibilities (more details are available by requesting the job description):
• Maintain events, appointments and activities in Microsoft TEAMs Calendar.
• Assist the director in following up appointments, setting engagements, keeping up with email and other correspondence, including flight bookings.
• Remind the director of urgent appointments, communications, etc.
• Meet weekly with the director on Monday or Friday.
• Help with grammar and basic English proofreading in proposals, emails and other documents.
• Ensure director sees to important e-mails. Monitor and respond to emails.
• Maintain contact lists.
• Produce and distribute memos, letters, emails and forms where requested.
• Create databases for financial donors and communication purposes.
• Develop and maintain a digital filing system on OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.
• Attend to small bookkeeping tasks such as, handling receipts, spreadsheets, etc.
• Assist in organizing annual international team meeting.
• Assist with preparation for team meetings, events: i.e. materials collection, creation and availability.
• Follow up with reporting as requested regarding requirements, etc.
• OM core values internalized
• Cares deeply for people and has a vision, in a broad sense, for organizing the work of OM in a way that enables people to participate in it.
• Able to give sufficient time to fulfill the role as agreed with the SportsLink Director.
• Able to communicate in written and spoken English.
• Proficient in the use of computer software currently in use by OM for communication, reporting, and personal management.
• Able to work well with others.
• Willing to raise personal support.
As soon as possible
“I’ve never been so clearly stuck in a season of waiting like this—ever. And while I am safe ‘at home’ (such a complicated word for an overseas worker), it’s still a displacement with no end in sight,” says Kate. “In all the unknowns right now, I know this: the absolute, unchanging truth is that God is still in control, still in charge and is still trustworthy.”
In the Middle East and North Africa, OM is aiming at having 50 percent nationals in their teams by the end of 2021.
OM workers in the Balkans want to be the face of Jesus to those who need mercy and restoration.
“So why then do we neglect these small disciplines?” asks Silas. “The answer is as simple as it is profound. The things that are easy to do (and yes, these small disciplines mentioned above are easy to do) are also easy not to do!”
Durante los últimos dieciocho años, Julieta (Sudamérica) y su esposo han estado compartiendo de manera intencional el amor de Cristo en Asia Central y Occidental.
Un trabajador latino del mercado aprovecha toda oportunidad para hacer discípulos viviendo abiertamente y compartiendo libremente.