• Being the contact person for the Austrian participants and staff
• Administrative activities, including registration process for Austrian participants, sending out information
• Establishing and maintaining contacts with churches and youth leaders
• Supervision and training of coaches
• Participation in the international TeenStreet preparation meetings
• Taking care of the Austrian participants and staff during TeenStreet
• Intimate relationship with Jesus
• Church that approves of and supports your ministry
• Team and communication skills (adequate level of German with willingness to learn more and English)
• Enjoying working in an international team
• Flexible and independent working
• TeenStreet experience is helpful but not required
As soon as possible
As long as possible
Rachel uses her three passions of evangelism, languages and music to reach out to people in Austria through the arts.
In partnership with local churches, a team shared the good news of Easter through music with all kinds of people in Austria.
Easter is a popular time for outreaches in Europe. Stories from last year inspire this year's team.
Building relationships with Muslims and sharing about the good news of Jesus in the city of Graz, Austria during the Building Bridges Experience outreach.
"The Lord gave me a verse out of Isaiah 50:5...I started to understand that I had a lot to give, and that God’s ways for me might lead me differently than I had thought," said OMer Evelyn.
“It is wonderful and we are very grateful to God that we can live here,” Javid said. “Finally we have found a place where we can live our faith in Jesus in peace."