Do you like to work administratively and organizationally and thus support other services and members across departments?
• Support the head of administrator
• Assistance in personnel administration, including entry/exit administration, work hour control, research tasks, development of various areas
• Assistance in the finance department
• Event planning: including prayer days, team retreat
• Supporting activities, including proofreading, list creation
• Intimate relationship with Jesus
• Church that approves of and supports your ministry
• Gifts in organisation and administration
• Experience in financial or personnel admin helpful
• Team and communication skills (adequate level of German with willingness to learn more and English)
• Enjoying working in an international team
• Flexible and independent working
• Experience with OM is helpful but not required
As soon as possible
As long as possible
Hanna prays for more people on her team and trusts God, even when it takes more than seven years to clearly see His answer.
“Jesus loves each one of us so much that He wants us to let Him serve. He can remove the splinter, even if the process takes time. It comforts me to think it’s not all down to my own efforts. Jesus is able to do what I cannot do alone; He cleanses, heals, restores and gives grace. That gives me hope for myself and for others,” says Inger.
Rachel usa sus tres pasiones: la evangelización, los idiomas y la música, para alcanzar a las personas en Austria a través de las artes.
Rachel uses her three passions of evangelism, languages and music to reach out to people in Austria through the arts.
In partnership with local churches, a team shared the good news of Easter through music with all kinds of people in Austria.
Easter is a popular time for outreaches in Europe. Stories from last year inspire this year's team.