Do you want to reach people in Austria with the gospel? Are you passionate about conveying a vision of Austria to people from home and abroad?
• Planning and organization of evangelistic short-term missions in Austria
• Networking and cooperating with Austrian churches
• Supervising participants during the outreach
• Setting up the programme and logistical framework
• Publicizing outreach possibilities in churches and youth groups
• Intimate relationship with Jesus
• Church that approves of and supports your ministry
• Gifts in organisation and administration
• Team and communication skills (adequate level of German with willingness to learn more and English)
• Enjoying working in an international team
• Flexible and independent working
• Experience with OM is helpful but not required
As soon as possible
Rachel uses her three passions of evangelism, languages and music to reach out to people in Austria through the arts.
In partnership with local churches, a team shared the good news of Easter through music with all kinds of people in Austria.
Easter is a popular time for outreaches in Europe. Stories from last year inspire this year's team.
Building relationships with Muslims and sharing about the good news of Jesus in the city of Graz, Austria during the Building Bridges Experience outreach.
"The Lord gave me a verse out of Isaiah 50:5...I started to understand that I had a lot to give, and that God’s ways for me might lead me differently than I had thought," said OMer Evelyn.
“It is wonderful and we are very grateful to God that we can live here,” Javid said. “Finally we have found a place where we can live our faith in Jesus in peace."