Are you an experienced business owner or manager? Would you like to use your business skills, experience and contacts to build entrepreneurs? Join us as a B4T Developer. You will work to grow Kingdom Businesses in some of the most needy parts of the world. Select entrepreneurs, train them in business skills, bring in investors; it is a tough job and not for the faint hearted. Our vision is to see Kingdom Business fulfill its vital role in the Great Commission.
Responsibilities (For more specifics, request the B4T Developer job description):
● Prepare the ground, build relationships and develop strategic road map.
● Build a team around you - you will not do this alone.
● Organise resources for and develop a B4T Ecosystem.
● Identify capable entrepreneurs of integrity and prepare them through training.
● Line up investor visits and facilitate fund transfer, and MOU agreements.
● Think through with your coach what type of local legal entity should be set up and develop a Board.
● Follow up on businesses, assist them for success, and check on Kingdom Impact.
● Use the B4T Loan Tracking Tool for Loan Tracking.
● Report on progress to your stakeholders - investors, coach, B4T International.
● All B4T staff secure their own funding by private donations, such as Church support, or by personal business or independent means.
● The B4T developer must be a deeply committed follower of Jesus.
● Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience as a business professional, or entrepreneur
● Good understanding of finance, good business principles and practices, and how to develop business plans, assess financial data, and evaluate profitability.
● Good networking skills
● Computer literate
● Business education preferable
● Connected to the Christian business community where you live
● Ability to operate cross-culturally
● Church/ministry connected at home
● Willing to learn a local language where necessary
As soon as possible
“I’ve never been so clearly stuck in a season of waiting like this—ever. And while I am safe ‘at home’ (such a complicated word for an overseas worker), it’s still a displacement with no end in sight,” says Kate. “In all the unknowns right now, I know this: the absolute, unchanging truth is that God is still in control, still in charge and is still trustworthy.”
In the Middle East and North Africa, OM is aiming at having 50 percent nationals in their teams by the end of 2021.
OM workers in the Balkans want to be the face of Jesus to those who need mercy and restoration.
“So why then do we neglect these small disciplines?” asks Silas. “The answer is as simple as it is profound. The things that are easy to do (and yes, these small disciplines mentioned above are easy to do) are also easy not to do!”
Durante los últimos dieciocho años, Julieta (Sudamérica) y su esposo han estado compartiendo de manera intencional el amor de Cristo en Asia Central y Occidental.
Un trabajador latino del mercado aprovecha toda oportunidad para hacer discípulos viviendo abiertamente y compartiendo libremente.