Use your financial management skills toward the purpose of seeing vibrant communities of Jesus followers established among the least reached. This important role is vital to ministry on the field. You would provide accountability for the cash transactions conducted on the field and perform duties to assist with accounting functions pertaining to bank accounts, budgets, journal entries, financial reporting and administrative changes, guided by precedent and guidelines of established policies.
Minimal requirements for the position:
- Understanding of and compliance with OM, its core values, structures, and statement of faith.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer software currently in use by OM.
- An eye for detail to perform various accounting, administrative and bookkeeping tasks.
- Able to produce financial reports and budgets.
- Finance training or previous experience is helpful. Willingness to learn is crucial.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Servant hearted person.
- Able to maintain confidentiality with accounting information.
- Role can be filled ful-time or part-time and also remotely.
As soon as possible
After completing the MDT programme, Cody felt called to stay in Ireland, serving with a local partner church.
The Bailie family serve with their local church as part of OM in Ireland's Philippian Project.
“Road ends are there for a reason,” says Hannah. “Otherwise, we would forever be on the same track and never experience so many of the wonderful adventures and lessons in life. Without road ends, you’d probably never take the time to glance back and see where you came from.”
In 2008, OM Ireland purchased Lacken House to be their headquarters. Ten years and hundreds of people later, the team continues to minister from the heart of Ireland.
In 2019, OM Ireland hosted its largest St. Patrick's outreach.
Local volunteers Jarlath and Thiago have found ways to use their practical skills for God's Kingdom through the OM Ireland office.