Do you love to communicate creatively? Experience leading a team?
Inspiro Arts Alliance is looking for a leader for our Media & Communications Team to develop and deploy a variety of media to help mobilize artists globally to love like Jesus.
As director of media & communications you will be key to inspiring and equipping this global movement of artists!
This is a remote-location job.
Work from virtually anywhere!
Lead the Media & Communications Department to inspire and equip artists globally to the work of seeing vibrant communities of Jesus followers among the least reached
Summary of Key Result Areas
1. Lead the Media & Communications (M&C) Department within Inspiro
• Research trends and determine audiences and needs, and oversee marketing & communications plans based on research
• Maintain a ‘bird’s eye view’ of all communications from Inspiro, ensuring effective, consistent communication
• Ensure that the Inspiro team is resourced with the appropriate communications and technology
• Identify and empower media and communications specialists from among Inspiro’s Staff and Alliance to work with Inspiro to create content
• Ensure crisis communications plans are being followed
2. Ensure compelling content is communicated effectively and consistently to tell the story of what God is doing through Inspiro and through the arts globally
• I can build and lead a distributed team
• I have experience in Adobe Creative Suite
• I work effectively whether face-to-face or virtually
• I am articulate, both orally and in writing
• I communicate effectively and compellingly
• I see the big picture without losing sight of the details
• I have strong organizational skills and have the ability to handle multiple priorities
This position is ideal for a volunteer or a fundraiser.
As soon as possible
“As I prayed in song, I stumbled my way towards clarity: God likes me,” remembers Louisa. “His delight in me is steady and perfect and not contingent on me at all. I didn’t have to linger by the door of the Father’s house, trying to fix myself in hopes of an invitation in. The door is ajar. I belong inside.”
An international photographer finds new ways to support the body of Christ when coronavirus cancels all his trips.
A Latino marketplace worker uses every opportunity to make disciples by living openly and sharing freely.
Paola finds God's purpose for her life overseas by teaching Spanish to Arab women and discipling other women for greater kingdom impact.
“We can learn from the rapid spread of Jesus’ message,” says Palin. “It is simple – humanly speaking the only way to see a rapid growth of Jesus followers among the least reached is for Jesus followers to move in their midst, just as Jesus did: “…the word became flesh and dwelt among them.” Let us go where there are no Jesus followers.”
A widow discovers grace, value and respect through a women's group but loses her community due to the coronavirus quarantine.