Do you love to communicate creatively? Experience leading a team?
Inspiro Arts Alliance is looking for a leader for our Media & Communications Team to develop and deploy a variety of media to help mobilize artists globally to love like Jesus.
As director of media & communications you will be key to inspiring and equipping this global movement of artists!
This is a remote-location job.
Work from virtually anywhere!
Lead the Media & Communications Department to inspire and equip artists globally to the work of seeing vibrant communities of Jesus followers among the least reached
Summary of Key Result Areas
1. Lead the Media & Communications (M&C) Department within Inspiro
• Research trends and determine audiences and needs, and oversee marketing & communications plans based on research
• Maintain a ‘bird’s eye view’ of all communications from Inspiro, ensuring effective, consistent communication
• Ensure that the Inspiro team is resourced with the appropriate communications and technology
• Identify and empower media and communications specialists from among Inspiro’s Staff and Alliance to work with Inspiro to create content
• Ensure crisis communications plans are being followed
2. Ensure compelling content is communicated effectively and consistently to tell the story of what God is doing through Inspiro and through the arts globally
• I can build and lead a distributed team
• I have experience in Adobe Creative Suite
• I work effectively whether face-to-face or virtually
• I am articulate, both orally and in writing
• I communicate effectively and compellingly
• I see the big picture without losing sight of the details
• I have strong organizational skills and have the ability to handle multiple priorities
This position is ideal for a volunteer or a fundraiser.
As soon as possible
“I’ve never been so clearly stuck in a season of waiting like this—ever. And while I am safe ‘at home’ (such a complicated word for an overseas worker), it’s still a displacement with no end in sight,” says Kate. “In all the unknowns right now, I know this: the absolute, unchanging truth is that God is still in control, still in charge and is still trustworthy.”
In the Middle East and North Africa, OM is aiming at having 50 percent nationals in their teams by the end of 2021.
OM workers in the Balkans want to be the face of Jesus to those who need mercy and restoration.
“So why then do we neglect these small disciplines?” asks Silas. “The answer is as simple as it is profound. The things that are easy to do (and yes, these small disciplines mentioned above are easy to do) are also easy not to do!”
Durante los últimos dieciocho años, Julieta (Sudamérica) y su esposo han estado compartiendo de manera intencional el amor de Cristo en Asia Central y Occidental.
Un trabajador latino del mercado aprovecha toda oportunidad para hacer discípulos viviendo abiertamente y compartiendo libremente.