Help mobilise artists into specialized, artistic short-term mission projects. Inspire, equip and connect artists globally into the right projects, internships and other short-term opportunities.
Inspiro Arts Alliance is cultivating and empowering artists globally to love through beauty in worship and witness.
You can play a key part in building this global movement of artists on mission.
• I love seeing far-, near- and same-culture artists trained and released into mission
• I am a social extrovert, or at least fueled by building relationships
• I love to inspire people to be involved in God’s mission
• I work effectively whether face-to-face or virtually
• I communicate compellingly and effectively, both orally and in writing
• I have strong organizational skills and can handle competing priorities
Minimum Preferred Requirements
• General knowledge of arts and artists in missions
• Experience in Office 365 or ability to learn quickly
• Ability to learn and adapt to different computer technologies
Summary of Key Result Areas
1. Recruit for Short Term Project (STP) Teams and other Short-term opportunities by
• Inspiring – actively find people to fill needed roles for projects; this often requires proactive, personal and direct communication with various specialists
• Connecting – field those who are interested into the appropriate opportunities
• Equipping – working with others within Inspiro to ensure all STP Members are equipped for their role on their project (professionally, culturally, spiritually)
2. Keep tabs on those who have participated in short-term opportunities by
• Updating Inspiro’s Master Database for each person
• Recruiting for and tracking the Leader-in-Training Track for each team member’s future engagement with Inspiro
As soon as possible
“As I prayed in song, I stumbled my way towards clarity: God likes me,” remembers Louisa. “His delight in me is steady and perfect and not contingent on me at all. I didn’t have to linger by the door of the Father’s house, trying to fix myself in hopes of an invitation in. The door is ajar. I belong inside.”
An international photographer finds new ways to support the body of Christ when coronavirus cancels all his trips.
A Latino marketplace worker uses every opportunity to make disciples by living openly and sharing freely.
Paola finds God's purpose for her life overseas by teaching Spanish to Arab women and discipling other women for greater kingdom impact.
“We can learn from the rapid spread of Jesus’ message,” says Palin. “It is simple – humanly speaking the only way to see a rapid growth of Jesus followers among the least reached is for Jesus followers to move in their midst, just as Jesus did: “…the word became flesh and dwelt among them.” Let us go where there are no Jesus followers.”
A widow discovers grace, value and respect through a women's group but loses her community due to the coronavirus quarantine.