If you would love the challenge of bringing clarity to a growing, global movement of artists – then step this way.
The Inspiro Arts Alliance cultivates and empowers artists globally to love through beauty in worship and witness.
Your part in this will be to ensure this alliance of artists is provided with a clear, consistent structure in which to thrive.
This is a remote-location job.
Work from virtually anywhere!
About 20 hrs/week.
Ensure all Inspiro staff and Connected Artists are provided with the clarity and training to thrive in their roles.
Key Result Area 1:
Clarity & Consistency in
• job descriptions, appraisals, vacation time, etc. for artists and other personnel and
• memorandums of understanding with partnering ministries.
Key Result Area 2:
Training such that
• training needs are identified for all artists and other staff and
• identified trainings are made available to all artists and other staff.
Key Result Area 3:
Transitions such that
• all applicants to long-term opportunities are guided to appropriate opportunities within the Inspiro Arts Alliance,
• Inspiro staff are transitioned smoothly: from on-boarding to being embedded within other ministries to off-boarding.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office 365’s suite of applications, especially Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams;
• Highly organized, with an eye for detail, and ability to understand OM International policies and synthesize them for Inspiro’s application;
• Able to communicate effectively with others whether face-to-face, virtually or in writing;
• Excelling in administration.
This position is ideal for a volunteer or a fundraiser.
As soon as possible
“I’ve never been so clearly stuck in a season of waiting like this—ever. And while I am safe ‘at home’ (such a complicated word for an overseas worker), it’s still a displacement with no end in sight,” says Kate. “In all the unknowns right now, I know this: the absolute, unchanging truth is that God is still in control, still in charge and is still trustworthy.”
In the Middle East and North Africa, OM is aiming at having 50 percent nationals in their teams by the end of 2021.
OM workers in the Balkans want to be the face of Jesus to those who need mercy and restoration.
“So why then do we neglect these small disciplines?” asks Silas. “The answer is as simple as it is profound. The things that are easy to do (and yes, these small disciplines mentioned above are easy to do) are also easy not to do!”
Durante los últimos dieciocho años, Julieta (Sudamérica) y su esposo han estado compartiendo de manera intencional el amor de Cristo en Asia Central y Occidental.
Un trabajador latino del mercado aprovecha toda oportunidad para hacer discípulos viviendo abiertamente y compartiendo libremente.