Are you passionate about evangelism and don't mind doing some work behind the scenes? Our Campaigns Team is looking for organisers and leaders who feel called to break down barriers for the global church to come and share the good news of Jesus with people in Belgium.
• Proficiency in English is required. Dedication to learn French and/or Dutch is a must.
• Strong organisation, communication, and multi-tasking skills.
• Willingness welcome and assist groups and /or train groups and individuals.
• Passion for the global church to be a part of what God is doing in Belgium.
• Willingness to travel in Belgium and abroad for up to two weeks at a time.
• Be based within commuting distance to Zaventem.
• Minimum 2-year commitment.
• Office experience, previous missions experience, and driver’s license are preferable, but not required.
• Preferably an EU-citizen due to visa requirements.
As soon as possible
Nicolas und Sandra sind dafür ausgebildet, auf Krisen zu reagieren, und bereit, die Hoffnung weiterzugeben, die weder Naturkatastrophen noch das Coronavirus erschüttern kann.
Ribka and Boyd join in nightly applause for medical workers and put on a balcony concert of their own during the coronavirus crisis.
Nicolas and Sandra are trained to respond to crises and ready to share a hope that neither natural disasters nor the coronavirus can shake.
Der „Prayer Hub" ist ein neuer Dienst, um eine Kultur des Gebets in OM zu entwickeln und zu pflegen. Die Gründer, Boyd und Ribka Williams, haben das Gebet zu ihrem Dienst gemacht.
Prayer Hub is a newer ministry that exists to help develop and nurture a culture of prayer in OM. The founders, Boyd and Ribka Williams, have made prayer their ministry.
Ride2Transform allows teams on two wheels to pedal far and wide, praying and sharing the love of Christ in least reached areas in Europe and Africa.