1. Spiritually mature Christian – with spiritual vitality and high moral standards
2. A big heart for reaching out to the Least Reached peoples of Cambodia
3. A passion for Christian development work, with an empathy and compassion towards the suffering poor
4. Passion and experience to engage with youths through sports and other activities
5. Passion and experience in coordination and administrative roles
6. Ability to work well collaboratively in a multicultural team, and with a servant attitude
7. Willingness to undertake a full course of language study in Khmer (1 year)
As soon as possible
An OM worker in Cambodia shares about how God transformed her life from one of shame and depression to one filled with joy; and how she longs to see others know Jesus too.
An OM worker in Cambodia shares about how a new training she is attending is transforming the way she does ministry.
OM hace una diferencia en los barrios bajos de Camboya proveyendo ayuda material y compartiendo la Palabra de Dios.
Sokhem, miembro de OM MTI, nos cuenta su testimonio: cómo dejó el budismo para seguir a Jesús.
OM worker Sokhem shares his testimony of leaving Buddhism to follow Jesus.
OMer Joelma (Brazil) answers questions about her life and ministry in Cambodia.