Helvetica or Bodoni? Photo, illustration or graphic? Colour or grayscale? Print or digital?
Invest your skills and creativity in producing print and digital media to fit the culture of diverse people groups throughout Eurasia. Do what you love, knowing you are helping to share God’s truth in the heart language of those who have few Christian resources available.
Join OM EAST, based near Vienna, and play a key role in bringing hope to least reached groups around the world. In this role, it is possible to work remotely or to be based locally in Austria.
Graphic Designer’s responsibilities:
• Design book covers, booklets, flyers, logos and media designs that are appropriate for the focus culture and communicate the desired message.
• Layout books and eBooks with a pleasing arrangement of text, image and space.
• Layout text in a range of languages, including minority dialects.
• Produce design for content of websites.
• Collaborate with OM EAST partners.
• Meet deadlines of projects
• There is the possibility of producing illustrations as needed.
Graphic Designer’s knowledge, skills and experience:
• Background and experience in design.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Good attention to detail and an eye for design.
• Ability to work independently and in a team.
As soon as possible
“I’ve never been so clearly stuck in a season of waiting like this—ever. And while I am safe ‘at home’ (such a complicated word for an overseas worker), it’s still a displacement with no end in sight,” says Kate. “In all the unknowns right now, I know this: the absolute, unchanging truth is that God is still in control, still in charge and is still trustworthy.”
In the Middle East and North Africa, OM is aiming at having 50 percent nationals in their teams by the end of 2021.
OM workers in the Balkans want to be the face of Jesus to those who need mercy and restoration.
“So why then do we neglect these small disciplines?” asks Silas. “The answer is as simple as it is profound. The things that are easy to do (and yes, these small disciplines mentioned above are easy to do) are also easy not to do!”
Durante los últimos dieciocho años, Julieta (Sudamérica) y su esposo han estado compartiendo de manera intencional el amor de Cristo en Asia Central y Occidental.
Un trabajador latino del mercado aprovecha toda oportunidad para hacer discípulos viviendo abiertamente y compartiendo libremente.